Sunday, November 1, 2015

Returning to Traitors and Tyrants


It's the first day of NaNoWriMo. I should be writing, but I've reached today's word count so I had to take a break to get some other things done. Of course, that led to me blogging here after I was finished. It's been a week and I'm behind.

I meant to read all of Traitors and Tyrants before NaNoWriMo began. I didn't even get half way through. Fortunately, I did get enough read to begin revisions today. I'm happy with what I've written thus far and am hard at work revising the first chapter. Yes, 1,702 words later I am still not finished with chapter one. I like what I have though and feel like it will do exactly what it's intended for.

I'll continue my revisions this week and finish reading Traitors & Tyrants hopefully by the end of the week. For now though, my goal is just to stay ahead with the reading so I can continue working on the novel. I don't anticipate it being too big of a problem.

So how is writing Traitors & Tyrants again after all of this time?

I can't say I love it right now, but I'm content with it and I'm wondering what it'll look like after I'm done with it this November. If you ask me, that's a good sign.

As for everything else, work and school are keeping me busy. I had to bring pictures into my photography class last Thursday and everyone loved them, so I was pretty happy about that. I'll be sharing them on instagram at some point, but don't ask me when because I'm not 100% certain.

How's NaNoWriMo going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment