Saturday, September 24, 2016

Checking In


With my new resolution, I decided that I should probably start blogging more over here. See, here's the thing, writing for Create and Improve is fun and doesn't take a lot of effort, so why not? Plus, I'm hoping that by forcing myself to update you here more, I will be even more inclined to hold tight to my new goal.

So what's up since Tuesday? Well, I successful got up at 5:15/5:30 to write on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday I crossed over my daily 1K goal. I didn't end up writing yesterday. Some things came up and it just didn't happen. But that's okay because today is Saturday.

I've been reading articles on Publishing Crawl and found some great articles about writing for hire. I love how positive a spin they put on something I feel like is usually thought of as not as worth while. I've been meaning to submit to Paper Lantern Lit for a while now, but this article really got me going.

So today's goals:

  • Write at least 1K in new novel (hopefully more)
  • Work on resume

No comments:

Post a Comment